We are a community of innovative, growing businesses in the heart of Chestnut Hill that share building space, resources, ideas, and fun.
40 West offers office space to both traditional tenants and work.space tenants. Work.space offers tenants co-working space where they can rent a cubicle, an office, or a suite and get access to office resources and amenities like conference rooms, mail service and office supplies.
40 West, in addition to being a comfortable office, also operates as a green incubator and has found high quality tenants who work in this field. In work.space , there are currently five companies that operate in the green sector: Blue Hill Partners, Aircuity, Performance Systems Development, Clean Markets, and EDF Renewable Energy. The building is home to a community of green-tech and similar companies. We also have a large number of Woman Owned Businesses in our building.
40 West emphasizes community for both its traditional and work.space tenants. Shared kitchen space, seasonal parties, and monthly presentations bring our diverse, but like-minded, tenants together.
- Sustainable, class A offices conveniently located in the heart of vibrant Chestnut Hill, directly across from the train station. Convenient access to center city Philadelphia, 476, 76, and the PA Turnpike
- 40 West offers the most value-added services with competitive rents among all office buildings in the area
- Our companies are innovators, healers, health care providers, consultants, marketers, professional services firms, and developers of alternative energy projects
- Our building management is committed to sustainability. Offices have state of the art energy efficient lighting and ventilation systems, non-toxic paints, and recycling throughout.
- We have fun. Seasonal parties and summer BBQs are where our best ideas are generated!